Admission to the first year of the Intermediate Classes start from the day the result of the JAC/ISCE/CBSE examination are declared, students applying for admission are required to upload the following documents.
School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Attested copy of the Admit Card.
- Attested copy of Marks Sheet.
- Latest passport size photograph (Color).
- Attested copy of Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate
- Latest Income Certificate from BDO office for ST/SC students.
- Divyanag student, must submit one attested copy of the Disability Certificate.
- Upload Aadhar Card.
- Upload Passbook of Bank Account with IFSC Code.
Note : No tuition fee is charged from students as for government of Jharkhand rule.
No provisional admission is permitted.
Candidates with records of outstanding performance in the field of sports and games and other extra curricular activities may be considered for full/half freeship as per the norms of the University. However, no commitment can be made about full/half freeship at the time of admission.